- Expert assistance to guide you from signing the franchise agreement to grand opening
- Computer & phone set up
- Advertising campaigns
- Business forms paperwork
- Custom local website (sub-domain)
- Custom marketing materials
- Vendors for insurance, credit card processing, online advertising campaigns, and more
- 5 Days of Training at OUG! Central in Chicago
- Pet sitter hiring and training program
- Technology instruction
- Marketing strategies for driving new customers
- Out-U-Go! financial system education
- Hands on observation of the day in the life of an OUG! Top Dog
- Expert & Experienced Support Staff
- Phones, emails, and site visit support when you need it
- Answers to the questions Top Dogs have at all stages of growth
- Experts at marketing, technology, finance, customer care, human resources
- Location maturation support that identifies what you need before you need it
Our Awesome Support Team!
David comes from a family of entrepreneurs. As early as his college years, David started businesses disassembling lofts and delivering cookies. Since the cookie business never really took off, David eventually found himself working with what he knew best (his pup Scrap). David has organically grown OUG!, starting as a small service in Oak Park, IL with David walking the dogs himself, into the thriving brand it is today. Currently David concentrates his efforts on leading OUG! through its growth and expansion.
By trade Summer is an artist with a degree from Bennington College. Since 2000 Summer has brought her vision to the OUG! brand. Summer has applied her unique artistic talents to express the OUG! brand through logos, print and online materials, as well as defining voice and communications. If it has the OUG! logo on it then it has received Summer’s stamp of approval. As co-owner, and wife of David, Summer has worn many OUG! hats over the years.
Cara has been part of the OUG! team dating back to 2007 after leaving the world of corporate sales and event planning. She began as the General Manager of the OUG! Chicago corporate office. Beginning in 2008 Cara helped develop and establish the OUG! franchise program. Today Cara works with our current and future, Top Dogs to ensure their smooth transition into the world of being an OUG! business owner (Top Dog). She supports and coaches all of our Top Dogs with HR & Pet Parent Care.
Chuck brings a long varied history of operational experience to the OUG! team. From finance to technology and systems, Chuck keeps the OUG! machines finely oiled, tuned, and running smoothly. Additionally he supports all of our Top Dogs to make sure their locations are running at top notch operational level.
Laura wears several hats with the OUG! team. One of which is the head communicator of the OUG! brand. She is the voice behind the OUG! social media, newsletters, and blogging communications. When Laura isn’t communicating she is always managing the day to day operations of the OUG! Oak Park & Chicago offices.
Sara heads the ship of OUG! Central. Since 2010 Sara has had many roles with OUG!. Today she focuses on the smooth operations and awesome care provided through the OUG! Central offices for Oak Park and Chicago.
Dan is our oldest franchisee and Top Dog of both the Denver and Boulder locations. He has lived the Top Dog life and has experienced every aspect of the business. He mentors, supports, and works with our Top Dogs and helps them.